Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Monday, August 3, 2015

MTC Life

Hey, so I'm on my 5th day so far in the MTC. Getting used to being away from home is hard but I know why I'm out here and I won't let it distract me. 

Everything is good though.  I'm learning a lot everyday. I didn't think it was gonna be this crazy. We sit in class for a good 14 hours a day and learn the same thing for the 14 hours. They really like to drill the material into our heads! I really wish I was just out in the field already.  The classroom gives you a lot of time to think about stuff like home. So I just try to keep myself busy. 

They feed us a lot here and the food is awesome.  In fact they feed us so much that we are required to get 1 hour of physical exercise a day, which means we get to play rugby everyday which is pretty cool. 

I'm pretty short on time today but when im out in the field I will have more time to write. Tell everyone I say hi and that I love them!




The Enos District



Everyone who reported to the MTC on July 30th

No comments:

Post a Comment