Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Sunday, August 21, 2016

It's About Time!

My oh my! What a great week it was. The highlight of our week was the baptisms we had on Saturday. It was such a good feeling just being able to be a part of the baptism and to teach these people. It honestly has felt so good. The hard work pays off. And to make it better its been a year and a half since this ward has had a baptism and our ward was just really excited. All we have been doing all week is just making sure everything is algood for the baptism. The cool thing is is that our zone has a total of 12 set for baptism this month which is super high for us and so we have all been helping each other out cleaning the baptismal font which haven't been used in ages. 
This last Saturday we just went to baptisms all day that were going on in the zone which was cool. All the missionaries in the zone are just buzzing right now because of all that has happened and that is coming up for us. 
On Sunday our ward mission leader put on a massive feed for us and our investigators that got baptised. He got like 3 pigs and roasted them which was mean. But freak there was so much food. The good thing is, is that my body doesn't want to get fat so I have been able to eat heaps and not have me grow out ward in size. That’s been a plus for me. 
We have transfers this week and I will find out who my new companion is tonight. I also got to see my mission parents last night! It was good to see them again. They were in my last area and I got pretty close with them. We got to catch up last night as well with my last companion and we talked about all the memories we had the 3 transfers we were together. 
I am running short on time today because it is our zone p day and we are doing the olympics today which will be pretty fun. I don't think there is anything else that I am missing from this past week. I am feeling truly blessed for all that I have experienced so far and the blessings I have been able to see from serving the Lord. 
Here are the pictures from this last week. 
Love ya heaps


Elder Shannon 






No comments:

Post a Comment