Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Spring Cleaning!

Hello

This week has been pretty crummy. I was sick for most of the week. I got some stomach virus and it caused my body to clean its self out. So that was fun ): …not. But it is just in time for spring. It’s almost spring here and I just want winter to end because I hate the rain. But yeah, my body did a spring cleaning. It caused me to miss a zone training which was a bummer. I'm doing a lot better now though.  

Nothing really happened this week with me being sick. I did how ever get to watch Ephraim's rescue. It’s cool to see him using the gifts God gave him to help and serve others. But what really stuck out to me is the way he treats his priesthood. Every time before he gave a blessing he would wash his hands to signify that the priesthood isn't something we should take lightly. You have to be worthy and clean to hold and even administer. I just really love that he washes his hands to show that.

This week is the last week of the transfer which is weird! It went by so fast. I will most likely be staying in this area with Elder Ateo.  It will be good to stay here with him again. I love when a new month starts and we get our meal roster for the month of who is feeding us.  This month will be good. The members that put there names down put on
massive feeds which is sweet. I'm doing really well at maintaining my weight. My body doesn't want to get any bigger which is sweet hahah. The weather is slowly starting to get warmer. It will get there eventually.

Here's a cool story. So there is this professional boxer named Joseph Parker. He is and active member of the church and is the freaking man at boxing. Only the people here in the Pacific really know about him but he is starting to get big. He is way more talented than everyone down here and is looking for competition for overseas. He has a fight coming up in November against Anthony Joshua who is from the UK and is really good. Joseph Parker is the underdog. But if he wins it will put him on the map! What I am getting at is it is cool that there are some really freaking cool members out in this world that do awesome things. He lives in our mission too. Hopefully I will get to serve in his
stake sometime because that would be really cool.


Elder Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment