Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Ward Harvest

Hello

I don't have much time this week so I will try and squeeze in everything I can. This week was really frustrating for us. Trying to contact all the investigators that we are working with has become almost impossible. They are never home or they won't answer there
phone. It has really slowed the work down for us and its frustrating because when things were getting good it suddenly turns on us. 
There was a night this last week when I hardly slept because it was bothering me so bad and I felt like I wasn't doing everything I could.  But I had to remind my self that I can't control everything that happens. We are planning on doing a "Ward Harvest" where our ward will get together on a Saturday and tract out our whole area, or as much of it as we can. That will help us out heaps and we hope it works out. That’s how the work is going and stuff.

You wanna know what grinds my gears? Is when people ask me who I am voting for as if I am going to vote. I'm like bruh, I ain’t got time for that. And then they update me on what's happening. It gets kinda annoying. Like if I was back home I would love to watch it but some of the people have no idea what is really going on with the whole thing and they don't get it. That’s all people want to talk about when they find out I'm from America. 

We have interviews coming up in a few weeks which I am excited about. Honestly If our mission president isn't a member of the seventy when he gets back I might throw a huge fit. Not really, but he has the potential for sure.  Just the way he carries himself and how he does things. Everyone has a huge respect for him. 

For the rest of the day we will be playing touch with the other missionaries and some of our members. That’s all we really ever do. We don't have to worry about washing because we just do it at our flat whenever we want so it’s nice. Sorry for the lack of pictures as well.  I will improve on that this next week. That’s all I have time for today. Sorry it’s not the usual and that I didn't answer all of your questions. I love you heaps and hope you have a good week!


Elder Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment