Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Kia Ora,

This week was pretty normal. We had Zone Conference and that was good. I also met Elder and Sister Bartlett. They said hi to me and knew my name and where I was from and it really freaked me out cause I had no idea who they were until they told me. It was funny. 
Nothing to new this week. We have quite a few potential investigators whom are members have referred to us which we think have some potential. Last night was really awesome. we went over to our Branch Presidents house for dinner and they always put on a nice dinner but they also had 3 non members there for us which was really cool. I think they were all 19. So we had dinner with them and had a good time and then we had a good lesson afterwards with them. One of them was super interested though and he came to church yesterday as well. He also came to stake conference last week as well so he seems really interested and insisted that he come to church as well. So he is really cool and showing some interest. 
Man… I just realized how boring this letter is haha. Our area is kinda boring at the moment. Not a lot is happening. We have transfers this upcoming week. I don't think anything will happen with Elder Canoy and I. It is weird cause when you think time can't speed up anymore it just keeps getting faster and faster. I basically have 4 and a half months left. After Elder Canoy I will probably only have one other companion and be in one other area. (im not trunky or anything) Tha’ts all I have for this week. 

Love ya! 


Elder Shannon





No comments:

Post a Comment