Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Sunday, June 25, 2017

I Love my Mission so MUCH!

Hello,

This week was pretty emotional. Wednesday we had a specialized training which is pretty much just a 2 hour long zone conference. It was our final meeting with President and his wife. It was is just so weird to be getting a new mission president. But they just talked to us about what is going to happen and how we should support President Walker when he comes in. 
We did a haka for president and his wife after the meeting and it was so freaking cool. There was about 30 Elders that did it. Every time I watch it I get the chills. It was weird because when we finished I still had some adrenaline left over and my body did not like that I wasn't moving very much. I was shaking afterwards. I got into it when we did the haka. 
After the meeting we had trade off with the Ap's. I was with Elder Cowley in our area and we had a solid day. We had a lesson with Saia and we addressed his concern about prophets and than we taught him about the book of Mormon. He is committed to reading it which we are hoping that he sees the importance of the book and the Knowledge it gives us. He is so close to being set with a baptismal date. We are just anxiously waiting for our next lesson with him on Wednesday. 
Things have been pretty good tho. Elder Chi and I are getting along great and I am happy that he is killing me because he is cool. The area is solid as well. I swear everyday just gets faster and faster. 
I am to the point now where I don't want to come home. I love the mission to much haha but that is all I am wanting to write because I just can't be bothered so sorry bout it. But I love you heaps and hope you have a good week!


Elder Shannon   

No comments:

Post a Comment