Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Monday, July 24, 2017

LAST EMAIL

Kia Ora

Oh my gosh! This is all so crazy. My last email. I honestly never thought this day would come. I honestly wish it hasn’t yet, but it is. I am so excited but at the same time I really don't want to go. I didn't ever think I would love these people so much to the point where I don't want to come back to white people haha. It’s true tho. I know I am going to miss this place like crazy. 
This past week has been full of goodbyes. And it still hasn't kicked in at all yet that I am leaving. Yesterday members were giving me gifts and stuff and it started to kick in a little bit then when that was happening. Tonight will be pretty mean. Our members are doing an FHE to send me out which will be pretty cool. I’m just going to miss the people hard out. 
Man I don't know how to put it into words how I feel right now. I would like to say how blessed I have been throughout these 2 years and all that I have been able to learn from the mission. Even just this past week we had miracles happen. That is one thing I am going to miss is seeing the miracles every single day. 
But I really don't have much else to say right now. I am Just excited to see the family again. Hahaha… I still feel like I have another year left. Tomorrow I go to the mission home and we have interviews with President and a little orientation about coming home and then we have lunch and then we go to the airport. So today I will just be packing and getting every thing ready for tomorrow. 
I love you heaps and I am so excited to see the fam’s again.


Elder Shannon





No comments:

Post a Comment