Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Elder Kyle Shannon :)

Monday, July 3, 2017

New Mission President!

Kia Ora,

Well things haven't changed much. Other than the fact that we have a new mission President now!!! Its so weird. he came in Saturday afternoon. I am actually glad I only have him for 3 weeks because it would be hard for me to adjust to a new president. Not that I have anything against him it's just that I love President Balli and his wife so much. So I don't have to really worry about it. We will get to meet him tomorrow. we are having zone conference and that is when we get to meet them which will be cool.

But for Elder Chi and I in our area has been a struggle. The work here just hit a wall. And it's frustrating because I leave in 3 weeks and it is so tempting for me to not do anything the rest of the way. I know this is Heavenly Father trying to test me. I will not give up quite yet because I know there is still some things I need to learn before I finish. 

We had a lesson with Saia. We went to follow up about his Book of Mormon and he told us that he didnt read it and we were pretty disappointed. He is just so annoying I love him and hate him at the same time haha. He is our only solid investigator at the moment. We are trying to 'find' hard at the moment because we are saving a lot of investigators for later because they aren't progressing. So it's been pretty frustrating especially now because the weather is not super great and it has been raining the past few days which makes it hard. But we keep pressing forward. 

So that is all that has really happened here in NZ. I hope yous have a great week! Love you heaps!

Elder Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment